- 24th January – Class Assembly – VI Warwick
- 22nd – 23rd January – Year V Reading Workshops for parents
- 24th January – Year VI Sats Workshop for Parents
- 25th January – Parents Evening
- 26th January – Year V Reading Workshops for Parents
- 29th January – Class Assembly – IV Cambridge
- 31st January – Class Assembly – VI Oxford
Children In Need
BBC Children in Need is a charity that supports and helps disadvantaged children and young people in the UK.
Since 1980 it has raised over £600 million to change the lives of disabled children and young people in the UK.
Their vision is that every child in the UK has a childhood which is:
§ Happy and Secure
§ Allows them the chance to reach their potential
What do they do?
They provide grants to projects in the UK which focus on children and young people who are disadvantaged, by supporting small and large organisations to empower children and extend their life choices.
Currently they are supporting 2,400 projects all across the UK. The projects they fund help children facing a range of disadvantages for example poverty and deprivation; children who have been the victims of abuse or neglect or disabled young people.
On Friday 18th November 2016 we are having non uniform day and asking children to donate £1 for Children in Need. We have also been selling cakes and anti-bullying wrists bands from our Anti-bullying week to support Children in Need.
Help us to make a difference!