- 24th January – Class Assembly – VI Warwick
- 22nd – 23rd January – Year V Reading Workshops for parents
- 24th January – Year VI Sats Workshop for Parents
- 25th January – Parents Evening
- 26th January – Year V Reading Workshops for Parents
- 29th January – Class Assembly – IV Cambridge
- 31st January – Class Assembly – VI Oxford
Lexia is a well established and proven by research, online tutorial programme that helps children with their English skills. The programme is essentially designed to support pupils through from reception to KS3 and consists of 18 levels. Its early levels focus on phonics but move through to a much greater focus on grammar and comprehension. The programme is available online and helps pupils to make the best progress if they use it for a total of at least an hour per week (ideally in 3 x 20 minute sessions).