- 24th January – Class Assembly – VI Warwick
- 22nd – 23rd January – Year V Reading Workshops for parents
- 24th January – Year VI Sats Workshop for Parents
- 25th January – Parents Evening
- 26th January – Year V Reading Workshops for Parents
- 29th January – Class Assembly – IV Cambridge
- 31st January – Class Assembly – VI Oxford
Marvellous Me helps parents/carers know about their child's progress at the academy. It’s a simple and effective tool that helps teachers and parents/carers to work closer together to improve children’s learning and life skills. The app can be downloaded from the app store or from google play.
Teachers post activities and award badges to individual pupils, groups or the whole class. Parents get instant notifications of their children’s learning and achievements. Children are happier and do better because parents can talk more effectively with them about how they are getting on in the academy and support their learning and development.